Loan against Property can get you a higher loan amount for your business or personal needs with the benefit of lower EMI. We provide you a loan against your property. Be it commercial or residential. You can also apply for this loan if you need funds to acquire new property.
Sometime this kind of loan gets very risky for the borrower due to not able to pay the principal amount and interest on time. But we just keep our client aware about it. We timely update our clients account. And informed them about the instalments and interest part as well as we give them long term period loan so that they can easily realise their property on easy basis.
Documents required for Loan Against Property:
- ID Proof (Voter ID/ Driving License/ Passport)
- Residence Proof (Ration Card/ ElectricityBill/ Phone Bill)
- Pan Card
- Bank Account Statement (6 months)
- Project Report (certified from a chartered accountant)
- Pan Card of the Company'
- Balance Sheet of Company (certified from acharted accountant) (3 years)
- Profit and Loss Statement of Company (certified from a charted accountant) (3 years)
- All kinds of Registrations of Company
- Business Details of the Company
- Bank Account Statement of the Company (6 months)
- Audit Report (certified from a charted accountant) (3 years)
- 3 years ITR of the Company
- Details of previous loans (if any)
- Credit Card Details (if any)
- Partnership Deed (in case of partnership)
- Photographs of the Property
- Legal Search Report of the Property
- Private Property Valuation of the Property
- Photograph of home